Friday, February 1, 2013

HOW THE GLITCH SAVED CHRISTMAS Wins SFR Galaxy Award!


Woohooooo!  The first annual SFR Galaxy Awards have been announced, and HOW THE GLITCH SAVED CHRISTMAS made it in! *spazzes*


About a month ago I’d heard of several book bloggers getting together and making an annual awards event for sci-fi romance.  But I wasn’t sure if GLITCH would be eligible, how I should enter, IF this was something I had to enter myself… so in the end I thought I’d just observe it for this year and see if I might be able to have something ready for next year.


Out of the blue, I received this mind-blowing email yesterday from the great Heather Massey, multi-published author and blogger of The Galaxy Express:


Hi Stacy,

I'm writing to let you know that HOW THE GLITCH SAVED CHRISTMAS won an SFR Galaxy Award!

Here's the link:
 

Can you believe it?!?!?!?  I’m so excited! HOW THE GLITCH SAVED CHRISTMAS is just the beginning of what I’m currently calling The Glitch Trilogy, and this has inspired me to get moving all the faster on this monumental project for 2013.  Thank you for so much, SFR Galaxy Awards!  I’m honored to be a part of your first annual awards event!
 
Kinda cool to see Harlequin Books Tweeting about the good news! ^_^
 
 
For a closer look at HOW THE GLITCH SAVED CHRISTMAS, check out all the yummy Buy Links.  Enjoy! :D
HOW THE GLITCH SAVED CHRISTMASCarina Press | Amazon | B&N | All Romance
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Well, that's a definite woo woo. Let the happy dance begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LD! ^_^ And am I terrible for adopting the Gangnam-Style dance as my happy dance? I think that should definitely fall under the heading of "terrible". *snort*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, chica! It's made me a happy, happy girl :D

      Delete