Thursday, July 31, 2014

IF I STAY, by Tamara Morgan, is on sale NOW!



Hey, you! Yeah, you, the good-looking one who's awesome enough to drop into this blog. :D  Guess what? My Carina Press/Samhain buddy, Tamara Morgan just found out she's got a huge sale coming up--woohoo!

IF I STAY is on sale from today until August 6th for only ninety-nine pennies, y'all.  That's it.  Less than a freakin' buck.  In other words...



$0.99!!!!!!


It's a deal so good it'll make you slap your mama and do the hula.

Question is, why now? IF I STAY is the first book in Tamara's new "Upstairs, Downstairs"-style contemporary romance series, Montgomery Manor, published by Carina.  The second installment, WHEN I FALL, is out August 11th, so it's time to celebrate its imminent release by getting you lovely readers caught up!  IF I STAY will only be on sale for a super-short time, so don't miss out on getting the first book in this fabulous series!



Buy Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment